Here you can download the development release of TotoCalculator 2.
Major changes in TotoCalculator-2.15
- 'Over- and Underbetting': Options to over- or underbet the favourites.
- 'Pooling': Options to divide the matches into fixed and pooled matches; only a specified amount of the pooled matches is used in a column.
- 'Input...': It is now possible to mark results as interim results.
Over- and Underbetting:
- If you want to overbet the favourites or, in contrary, to overbet the outsiders, you will normally set the chances in the input window approbiately. The window 'Over- and Underbetting' offers another option to augment the amount of tips used for the favourites resp. for the outsider.
- The window 'Pooling' lets you specify fixed and pooles matches. Only a specified amount of the pooled matches is used in a column; since the positions of these tips change in every column, they are called 'floating matches'. The other tips of the pooled matches will be empty.
- By default the empty tips are distributed regularly to the pooled matches. You have two options to change the distribution of empty tips:
- First option: Use the slider 'Distribution of empty tips: 0: regular - 4: heuristic' for an automatic adaption. The option 'heuristic' reduces the amount of empty tips of those matches that have a clear favourite.
- Second option: Set the weight of each match individually to a 0 % to 100 %.
You can combine both options and use them simultaneously.
- 'Pooling' is especially interesting for users in Austria where the tickets use five fixed matches and eight floating matches out of thirteen pooled matches.
- The main window not only displays the correct tips, but also the potentially correct tips (with and without the interim results). With 'Preferences' > 'More Options' > 'Display' you can specify the contents of the main page.
- 'Save as Text File...': The exported files keep their sorting. With 'Preferences' > 'More Options' > 'General Settings' you can specify that exported files are always sorted by 1-X-2 (or 1-0-2 etc).
- 'Options': The maximum amount for the 'Lines per Ticket' is now 14 instead of 12.
- 'Standard Filter...' and 'Professional Filter': A new menu item 'Add More Filters... was added.
- 'Statistics': The possible minimum and maximum probabilies of the possible results are displayed.
- 'Options': New options to sort the lines are added, all sorting options are united in the options window.
- 'More Options' > 'General Settings': The option 'Comma instead of decimal point' is now used for the whole application, it is no longer only an option for the documents.
- 'More Options' > 'General Settings': A new option 'Enable registration of a registered version.' was added.
- Update of the help, which still refers to the version 2.12.
- Update of the 'Print (DIN A4)..' command to the new pooling options (because at present matches with empty tips are not printed at all).
Please report any bugs and suggestions to email@example.com